Buying a new house is exciting and stressful. Whether you are a first time buyer, upsizing or downsizing, we can find the perfect mortgage for you. At least you don’t need to think on the best mortgage rates.
We work in the whole UK market and can provide best option as per your circumstances and your choice. A lot of people tend to go to their bank to get a mortgage, but this isn’t always the best option. The terms on the mortgage might not be to your advantage. This is why it is best to go through a loan broker like Funding Hut to ensure that you get the best deal that fits your circumstances.
There is so much to consider when you are taking on a mortgage and you will have to go through various processes which can be time-consuming and stressful.
Whereas when you go through Funding Hut, a member of our team will be with you every step of the way. We will ensure that everything goes smoothly and take all of the complicated bits away so all you need to do is focus on your new home.
When looking for mortgages for our clients, we consider:
• The lowest rate
• Help provide comparison chart
• Provide advice where required
• Provide best suitable option as per your circumstances
• Option with fixed, variable or discounted rates
For expert advice, call 0203 900 0970 or email Funding Hut team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help with mortgages for:
• Newly Built Houses and Flats
• Non-standard construction
• Listed Building
• Adverse Credit
• Foreign Nationals
• Contractor Mortgages
If you are a first time buyer that has been rejected for mortgages then talk to our team! We have a lot of experience helping first time buyers get their first mortgage.
Second Charge Mortgages
The second charge is raising funds on your residential or investment property without changing first charge mortgage.
These mortgages help raise funds for a wide variety of reasons.
• To avoid early repayment charge of the first mortgage
• To keep the new mortgage separate from the main mortgage
• To pay off second charge mortgage quicker than the main mortgage
• Funds can be used for business, home improvement or buy another property
To get help with your mortgage or re-mortgage talk to a member of the Funding Hut team today: email@example.com or call 0203 900 0970