JOB TITLE: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- GRADE: SCALE A
- REPORTS TO (TITLE):MANAGING DIRECTOR
- WORKING HOURS: 8:45AM – 5:15PM
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 2
- SALARY AND CONTRACT: COMPETITIVE
- Confidential, professional and approachable ambassador of the leadership team / CEO.
- Proactively manage and co-ordinate activity on behalf of leadership, ensuring leader is well prepared.
- As appropriate, work side by side with the Business Executive to the leader, ensuring collaboration on activities and taking direction as appropriate.
- Meticulous diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Ensures timely scheduling of work and co-ordination of papers for meetings and liaison with teams.
- Owner of effective bring forward systems.
- Manage exceptionally busy personal inbox
- Working closely with leader colleagues and other Personal Assistant colleagues
- Organisation of meetings/conferences as required – making full use of technology.
- Manage administration of purchase requests/orders, ensuring suppliers are paid on time.
- Preparation and processing of expenses.
- Dealing with highly sensitive correspondence and information in a confidential manner.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects to assist the leader as required.
- Confidential, professional and approachable ambassador of the leadership team.
- To answer telephone calls and understand requirements of the CEO.
"*" indicates required fields